Hi Ilfracombe, My wife and I just recently stayed at your hotel and just wanted to say what a lovely time we had. Our room was very comfortable and very very clean and the staff was very polite and helpful especially the young lady who greeted us when we arrived.our breakfast was excellent could not be faulted,we stay at Southend quiet a lot and it’s nice to know we have found a hotel that we will use every time. So a big thank you to all at the Ilfracombe and looking forward to seeing you again.
Darryl Whelan, Sep 2016
6 Reasons why you should book with us direct and not through Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Laterooms.com etc.
- Accountability – bookings through 3rd party agents get stuck on fax machines or emails not getting through between OTA’s and hotel, avoid any potential incidents by booking direct with us
- Price matching – We will beat any prices advertised online at third party travel agents, just call us or book online with us
- Room choice – We keep spare rooms all the time and give OTA’s only few rooms on allocation. That means you will always find a room with us direct
- More flexibility – You always can change the dates and rooms, also can cancel them at even short notice. You can’t do this with Online Travel Agents
- Free upgrades, plus perks – you may find rooms online even without breakfast, with us direct we upgrade your rooms sometimes for the same price and include the full breakfast in it
- Rewards – we reward our returning guests, 3rd party agents will not be able to
Book direct with us on 01702351000 or online at https://www.thebookingbutton.co.uk/properties/ilfracombedirect
- Exceptional, Review from Albert, Booking.com, stayed August 2016
The whole experience was excellent. The staff were top class, the bed was very large and comfortable and the meal that we had on the last evening was superb.
- would stay again very good, Elizabeth, Booking.com, stayed August 2016
a little bit small the dining area at breakfast
Hosts were faultless, loved every minute, food brilliant.
- Lorna Holmes, Booking.com review, stayed Agust 2016
The room was spacious and well equipped with comfortable bed. Staff were very friendly and pleasant. Breakfast had a good choice and was generous. Close to the cliff top with lovely gardens. Pleasant ten minute walk into centre of Southend and the Pier. Really great stay with wifi and Sky Sports. Would definitely stay again.
Only the dining room as it was a bit small
- Joyce, Booking.com review, stayed August 2016
Bit short on parking space.
Friendly , helpful staff and delicious food
- Jeff, Booking.com reviewer, stayed July 2016
Parking was very limited – only four spaces in the hotel car park but usually some spaces available on the street.
Nice location and on a very pleasant five minute walk into the town centre. Proprietor is a good guy and very helpful.
- Steven Booking.com reviewer, stayed July 2016
We have booked new years eve to stay here,! And April! We just love it perfect place for Southend just out of town but not to far,we have been coming for years and years the family are hard working,and for all you people who moan my lovely friend Bertie who owns the the hotel jointly with Drita he will not be having a holiday this year because he likes to keep all his customers happy now that is dedication!
So please don’t moan at him or Drita or Fredi or any of the other hard working people who dedicate there lives to make your stay a happy one! So enjoy your coffee being brought to your table the lovely huge breakfast ,the lovely welcome and the lovely family, who we can’t wait to start 2017 with,we could stay any where in the world,but in our eyes this is the place to stay for us! This place fills up fast so don’t leave it to late to book if you are thinking at staying at Southend customers come here from all over the world Dubai and our latest friend we met. there were was from Canada she stays there regular as well! So to all the lovely staff and the family good health good luck and bless you all for making year after year of so many happy holiday memories for us!
- James & Sue, from Ipswich, Stayed July 2016, traveled as a couple
Stayed there for 4 weeks whilst waiting for house purchase Bertie and his wife were simply great hosts made to feel very welcome, great value for money very clean and a great atmosphere would recommend it to anyone I am going back for a beer great place to stay
- Dave Stanley, Tripadvisor member, Stayed July 2016, traveled solo